Thank you for using MyWeddinGo the premium provider of customized wedding applications. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”). are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the MyWeddinGo application (the “Application”) and Website www.WeddinGo.com(the “Site”) and any related mobile or software applications including but not limited to delivery of information/media via the application or website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
These Terms are effective for all existing and future MyWeddinGo user accounts.
Please carefully read these Terms. By accessing or using the Application, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Appcom Solutions Technologies LLC. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Application is at your own risk; including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. Acceptance of the Terms is done by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by MyWeddinGo in the user interface for any particular Service; or actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that MyWeddinGo will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
"User" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, gaining information, posting and comments, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
"Content" will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "Your content" or "User Content" means content that you or your invited guests upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile.
"MyWeddinGo content" means content that MyWeddinGo creates and makes available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and third party content.
"Third Party Content" means content that comes from parties other than MyWeddinGo or its users and is available on the Services.
1. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms. MyWeddinGo bears no liability, of any nature whatsoever, for the above representations. While entering the present contract, MyWeddinGo relies solely and exclusively on the representations of the User, which shall bear full responsibility in that respect.
2. Compliance with Laws - You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. As well, the User is fully responsible for complying with the local laws at the WeddinGo’s siege when using the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
MyWeddinGo may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time at intervals they deem fit. MyWeddinGo will try to keep the Users updated towards these modifications, however the Users is fully responsible for checking and keeping abreast with these Terms and ensure continued compliance thereto. Your use of application after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
MyWeddinGo may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. User understands and agrees that any translation of the Terms into other languages is only for your convenience and that the English version shall govern the terms of your relationship with WeddinGo. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and its translated version, the English version of the Terms shall prevail over others.
1. In order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users the Services will be constantly evolving. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which MyWeddinGo provides may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore MyWeddinGo reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
2. We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
3. You acknowledge and agree that if MyWeddinGo disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
4. You acknowledge and agree that while MyWeddinGo may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, MyWeddinGo may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at WeddinGo's discretion.
5. MyWeddinGo disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. MyWeddinGo reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to WeddinGo. All images shown here have been digitized by WeddinGo. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the written permission of WeddinGo.
6. MyWeddinGo reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this application anytime in future.
You may also be able to register to use the Services by logging into your account with your credentials from certain third party social networking sites (e.g., Facebook). You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
In creating an account, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary in order to keep it accurate. If you are creating an account, You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts or except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information to obtain access to a business listing on the Services that you are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge that any false claiming of a business listing may cause MyWeddinGo or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which you may be held liable and accountable.
You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use your account for the purpose of transacting activities in your name on the Services. By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the application or Services.
In order to connect you to certain Guests that are attending your events, we provided value added telephony services through our phone lines, which connect directly to the Guests phone lines.
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
You agree to use the data owned by MyWeddinGo (as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to by/with MyWeddinGo in writing.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by WeddinGo, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with WeddinGo. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s); shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our Content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Services and Our Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by MyWeddinGo and that you shall not disclose such information without WeddinGo's prior written consent.
You agree to protect our proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services. You acknowledge and agree that MyWeddinGo (or WeddinGo's licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by MyWeddinGo and that you shall not disclose such information without WeddinGo's prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with WeddinGo, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of WeddinGo's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of WeddinGo; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the WeddinGo’s content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by WeddinGo. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below in section S.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. You may use information made available through the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, broadcast, translate, reproduce, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, sell, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of WeddinGo’s Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Services, MyWeddinGo Content or our IP Rights.
Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Services, as well as potential liability for copyright and other IP Rights infringement depending on the circumstances.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users at our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances. Any content that is derogatory, defamatory or hateful may be taken down at our sole discretion.
In addition, none of the content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content. You further acknowledge and agree that MyWeddinGo is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
You represent that you have read, understood and agreed to our Guidelines and Polices related to Content.
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
1. Violates our Guidelines and Policies;
2. Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
3. Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
4. Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
5. Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
6. Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting.
7. Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
8. Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
9. Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
10. Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
11. Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
12. Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
13. Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
14. Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
15. “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
16. Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
17. Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services; 18. Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
19. Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
20. Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
21. Is posted by a bot;
22. Harms minors in any way;
23. Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of UAE or of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
24. Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
25. Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
26. MyWeddinGo services are only applicable for the period specified under the package chosen by the user. Any data saved on MyWeddinGo servers in relation to the users application/ services will become unavailable beyond the termination date. The User is responsible to make relevant backups of all content before the end of the service.
27. MyWeddinGo custom applications will be available for phones running Android version 4.1 and above and iOS version 8.1 and above. Devices that are not supported may need to be updated in order to run the application. MyWeddinGo will not be subjected to any legal or financial grievances should a Users phone be unable to run the produced application.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else’s – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body.
You hereby agree and assure MyWeddinGo that the Application/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or Local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of MyWeddinGo in any form or manner whatsoever.
If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential, secretive or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) MyWeddinGo is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, (iii) MyWeddinGo may have already received similar Feedback from some other user or it may be under consideration or in development, and (iv) By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against MyWeddinGo and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by MyWeddinGo on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for MyWeddinGo granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that MyWeddinGo may place such advertising on the Services.
Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to MyWeddinGo by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site or Mobile Application complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than MyWeddinGo found on or through the Site and/or Mobile Application, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. MyWeddinGo will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Site and Mobile Application.
You acknowledge and agree that the services are provided "as is" and "as available" and that your use of the services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, WeddinGo, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, branches, subsidiaries, and licensors ("MyWeddinGo parties") disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services including Mobile Application & Website and your use of them. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the MyWeddinGo parties make no warranties or representations that the services have been and will be provided with due skill, care and diligence or about the accuracy or completeness of the services' content and assume no responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services, (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the services through the actions of any third party, (vi) any loss of your data or content from the services and/or (vii) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services. It should be understood that MyWeddinGo does not foreseeably create backups of the content you upload onto the service. The user is responsible for their content and any such content should be backed up by the user before the expiration of the service.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. The MyWeddinGo parties will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from MyWeddinGo or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms. Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by WeddinGo, you agree that in using the services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
Product Delivery delays beyond the specified date is likely as WeddinGo’s product delivery is subject to certain third parties such as the App Store, Google Play Store and/or Adobe Creative Suits. MyWeddinGo will not be held accountable or subjected to any penalties in terms of refunds, discounts to customers or any such service exceptions resulting from delays related to the delivery of the application.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the MyWeddinGo Parties from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) Your Content, (ii) your unauthorized use of the Services, or products or services included or advertised in the Services; (iii) your access to and use of the Services; (iv) your violation of any rights of another party; or (v) your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us via the "Contact Us", and ceasing further use of the Services. We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services.
Interpretation: The section and subject headings in these Terms are included for reference only and shall not be used to interpret any provisions of these Terms.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Partnership or Agency: None of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and MyWeddinGo and you shall have no authority to bind MyWeddinGo in any form or manner, whatsoever. Governing Law/Waiver: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Dubai. The Courts of law at Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
For all Users: You must commence any legal action against us within one (1) year after the alleged harm initially occurs. Failure to commence the action within that period shall forever bar any claims or causes of action regarding the same facts or occurrence, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these terms or any related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
Carrier Rates may apply: By accessing the Services through a mobile or other device, you may be subject to charges by your Internet or Mobile service provider, so check with them first if you are not sure, as you will be responsible for any such costs.
Linking and Framing: You may not frame the Services. You may link to the Services, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Services to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Services effective immediately.
MyWeddinGo shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Website or Mobile Application, or items advertised on the Website or Mobile Application, by end users or any other third parties. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that use the Services to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, in our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the Services If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found in the Services, you are required to follow the below procedure to file a notification:
• Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon;
• Identify in writing the material on the Services that you allege is infringing upon copyrighted material, and provide sufficient information that reasonably identifies the location of the alleged infringing material (for example, the user name of the alleged infringer and the business listing it is posted under);
• Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the content on the Services as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law";
• Include the following statement: "I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf";
• Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available);
• Provide your physical or electronic signature.